** Links have been updated for the 2021 Application**
The due date for the 2021-2022 school year is JULY 1st!
This application is only for 2021.
The Scholarship Committee Administers the fund for scholarships. Awards vary with the needs of the individual and the amount of the fund.
Applicants must be a member of an American Baptist Church, female, and taking a full-time course of study, presently residing in the area covered by American Baptist Women’s Ministries of New York State. While at college this relationship should be maintained. There are no age restrictions.
Are you interested in applying? Do you have any questions? Please contact Joyce Barron, the Scholarship Committee Chairwoman.
For full instructions please download the APPLICATION-and-DIRECTIONS. Do you need the application mailed to you instead? Please contact Colleen Charsky, the Scholarship Committee Chairwoman to have one mailed to you.
Here is briefly what you need to apply:
- Completed legible application.
- One page essay on one event that occurred during the past year and how it has impacted your faith.
- Copies of current US Income tax returns, and other financial materials as explained in the full application directions.
- TWO CURRENT letters of reference (an adult whom you have interacted within the previous year and is not family) NOTE: this year we are asking for your reference’s email address, instead of their physical address.
- Recent photo
- Supporting documentation if attending a Christian College or University.
The deadline for the application to be received by is JULY 1ST!