What is a wall?
According to the Oxford Languages and Google a WALL is:
- a continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land.
- a side of a building or room, typically forming part of the buildings structure.
- a thing perceived as a protective or restrictive barrier.
- enclose (an area) within walls, especially to protect it or lend it some privacy.
- confine or imprison someone or something in a restricted or sealed place.
What does it mean when we look at our theme for convention saying LET THE WALLS FALL DOWN?
W – weakness
A – anxiety
L – lies
L – limitations
S – separation
Come join us at Convention, at the Chautauqua Harbor Hotel in Celeron, NY, April 22-24, 2022.
Registrations need to be sent by MAIL by MARCH 30, 2022.
- Meals are included in the package for full time registrants. Friday evening meal is included. That means there are FIVE meals and TWO nights included.
- You can also attend the Large Group (virtual plenary) sessions only and links will be sent to you in email address.
What does a wall mean to you?
What do you think of when you think of a wall?
I invite you to comment below or in the Facebook comments.